Owner and Instructor
Meet Sanity Jiu Jitsu instructor and first-degree black belt Jon Perrine. He began training jiu jitsu in 2008 after serving in the Marine Corps. He received his black belt in 2017 under Royler Gracie and began instructing 7 years ago. Jon has since dedicated his life to teaching and helping others overcome adversity through the principles of jiu jitsu. Through his talents, he has helped some of his students become World and Pan-American jiu jitsu champions. In his free time, Jon enjoys theme parks, weight lifting, and dog petting.
- 2018 Fuji Pro Superfight winner (Black belt)
- 2018 – 2nd place Miami Spring Open (Black belt)
- 2017 -1st place Atlanta Open (Brown belt)
- 2016 – 3rd place Charlotte Open (Brown belt)
- 2015 – 1st place Missouri State Championships (Purple belt)